From:
Michael Anthony <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 08:32:39 -0400
It isn't necessary to go paleo all at once. You might try eating paleo
at home and when you are eating out it is McDonalds. Or you might start
eating paleo for one meal a day. That way you can ease your way into the
paleo without too much trauma. I found it hardest to give up cheese,
which I still eat a small amount. I still consider myself paleo though.

Michael