From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 20:44:44 -0600
> > These statements are entirely false....

>Is it possible that he got it from an early lecture of Sears'?

Referring to recent statements/assumptions that Eades, Rosedale, Enig, etc.
probably read only 10-20% of the others' work, I know for a fact that Mike
Eades is a walking dictionary who's read everything we're familiar with,
things we've never heard of and everything in between.  Cordain has a
library of thousands of articles alone, not to mention books; I've seen it.
In fact, people within this research field consider Dr. Cordain THE source
for Paleo studies and articles.  I can't quote statistics, but to say Ron is
not well-read is veritable blasphemy.  Just statin' what I know.  Listening
to Mike, Mary Dan and Loren "chat" with another researcher was 50% pops and
clicks, they know and can quote so much.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO