From:
Inci Willard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 2006 16:44:12 -0500
Date:    Mon, 27 Feb 2006 13:51:41 -0500
From:    Jose Carlos <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: raw x cooked (wasRe: Syndrome X) (Robert

So, I would like to launch this question at the ladies in the group: can
it be said that women, or rather wives, are really more sensitive to raw
foods, especially raw animal foods
JC<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

As a woman and a wife who follows Paleo,only thing repulses me is what my
husband and many others like him eats. Pizzas,burger joints,dessert
bars...now,that's gross.
I don't cook any of my vegetables,I like my meat blue,some say they are
still mooing or baaing and very fond of sashimi.
I haven't tried  Debby Padilla-Hudson's egg drink yet,looking forward to it
as soon as I make it back to my health food store where they carry
organic,range chicken eggs.

Regards,

Inci

The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his
tongue. - Anonymous