From:
Gawen Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 13:01:24 EDT
Some of you out there might find this interesting.
I have been on the general NeanderThin program for about 5 month. Previously
I was doing the Zone formula.
I have been eating about 60-70 grams of carbs a day (from fresh fruit and
vegetables).

Fresh figs have come into season here in Northern California.  I was at the
store and bought a small package of figs. I ate the package (about 12 figs)
for lunch. I felt OK but later in the day I felt a little "off."  I ate more
fruit them normal the next day also.
The 3rd day I came down with a cold.  Even though this is one of the mildest
colds I have ever had, this is the first time I have been sick for over 2
years.
I can't prove the cold has anything to do with the increase in fruit.
However, I can tell you that will be the last time I eat that many carbs in a
day.

Gawen Harrison

A mind is a terrible thing to save.
The United Madman's College Fund.