From:
Jim Swayze <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 2010 07:00:04 -0500
Weight 160.2 (down 1.6 in 24 hours and 2.6 overall)
Total protein yesterday: 115 grams
Total calories: 1450

3 fried eggs, 4 pieces of bacon for breakfast; 6 oz beef brisket for
lunch;  dinner was three uncured hot dogs and 4 pieces of bacon

Though I was slightly over in the protein area, had a bit of a hard
time consuming enough fat yesterday;  just not interested that much.
Oh well, my energy levels improved slightly and slightly less fog,
less feeling I had a head cold.

Slept pretty well last night.

Will try a workout this morning.  It will probably be light.

Jim