From:
JK Gatto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 08:25:47 -0800
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]> wrote:  . I have
it in the back of my mind to write a book about nutrition someday. I
don't want to write a "diet book" but rather a book that critically
examines the logic of the various "schools" of nutrition, including
paleo. Each starts out with certain assumptions and works from those.
Very often, partisans of the various schools of nutrition adduce studies
in support of their views, and studiously ignore those that fail to
confirm, or even contradict, those views. I'd like to point all that
out. Here's my intended title: Food Fights: Why People Can't Agree
About What the Hell They Should Eat. I doubt that a book like that
would be publishable, but I might do it anyway.

That'll work for me.....  Sign me up for five copies with an autograph please.  It'll sell Todd....   Oliva