From:
Ashley Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2007 21:34:40 +0100
On Oct 15, 2007, at 4:44 pm, Adrienne Smith wrote:

> Anyone out there with a food dehydrator ever try making dehydrated
> ginger
> slices? I'm wondering if the drying process would negatively impact
> the anti-
> nausea, anti-vertigo, blood-thinning properties of fresh ginger.

Not sure - but I bought this ginger tea (obviously, dehydrated) the
other day because I got into the habit of drinking coffee recently
and wanted to wean myself off it.  The box says it is "safe" but
recommends no more than 3 cups a day - maybe this is due to blood
thinning properties?  Never realised ginger was especially potent, I
use it more like a vegetable than a spice.

Ashley