From:
TempestTerriers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2000 17:22:28 -0400
Gordon,

I have loaned the book to my parents, so I will have to get it back to give you
a specific answer.

On Linus Pauling:  He DID live to a good age - past average life expectancy in
males.  And, I have no idea what his diet was like.  If he was eating a typical
American diet, that could have caused the cancer.

Paula H.