From:
Tad Glines <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 09:44:29 -0400
> Alan Jones wrote:
>
> I ordered the pemmican and it arrived yesterday.  It's packaged in little
> 2 oz vacuum packs.  Tried one last night and I thought it tasted very
good,
> better than the homemade pemmican I made last year.  These ought to serve
> well as paleo snacks...

I found them quite palatable compared to my own attempts at making pemmican.
I think part of the reason these taste ok is that they seasoned the meat
before drying. This leaves the pemmican tasting like mushy jerky. If I still
like the taste after eating all 5lbs of it, I'll probably ask them about
buying bulk so I can get the cost below $2 per bar.

-Tad