Date:
Sun, 9 Nov 2008 11:05:07 -0500
Adrienne Smith wrote:

> In a message dated 11/9/2008 12:03:13 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> [log in to unmask] writes:
>
> . Diet is all, drugs are a waste of time.
>
> That is unfortunately not necessarily true.  It depends on the extent of the
> beta cell burnout of the pancreas.  Type 1 diabetics cannot simply diet their
> way out of the disease -- no way. Read Dr. Bernstein's work and make an appointment with him if possible or
> check his web forum for the names of docs in your area who are familiar with
> his approach.

I can't remember the url where I found that info, however it could not
have been medical approach, as modern medicine [i]treats[/i] disease;
cure is something else.
Searching this page for "diabetes" at George Eby's website should come
up with something
useful:http://george-eby-research.com/html/depression-anxiety.html#omega

William