From:
Ron Hoggan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2008 11:09:06 -0800
Hi All,

A magazine called Fitness RX ran two very interesting articles in their
November issue about how saturated fats aid testosterone levels and improve
many facets of general health. The first article describes the importance of
saturated and unsaturated fats and how they interact to alter testosterone
levels. The second article describes what dietary steps to take to improve
testosterone levels.  I don't agree with their claim that some dietary fibre
is valuable, nor do I agree with some of the assumptions about
cardiovascular health. Still, I think it is important information in a well
structured format that includes citations.   For anyone interested, I'd be
happy to share the article.  Just send a request to [log in to unmask]

Best Wishes,

Ron Hoggan