From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 16:36:20 +0000
>So how safe is it to eat raw or part raw meat?
>
>I still have my years of neo' upbringing telling me not to eat anything
>that is *remotely* raw. Am I *really* safe to try to eat raw (or part raw)
>hearts?
>
>Jim.

I think it's your call. I ate raw and rare supermarket on occasion for
years. Now I eat grassfed raw. Some folks here eat raw a lot, and have
obviously survived. You'll get a lot of opinions, and then can decide how
you want to balance the various health issues and risks. It's corny, but
what in life is safe?

ginny and Tomo

All stunts performed without a net!