Date:
Sun, 26 Jul 1998 19:51:13 -0400
I have recently read a book entitled The Steak Lover's Diet by Dr.
Melvin Anchell.  Although his eating plan is not completely paleo, he
extolls the virtues of a primarily meat diet.

He cites a book entitled Undaunted Courage by Stephen Ambrose who
details the Lewis and Clark expedition.  Meat seems to have been an
extremely important factor in the success of their expedition.

Since I am new to this list I don't want to post information that may
have already been shared, but if this hasn't I would be willing to type
some excerpts if you all are interested.

Paula H.