From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 2000 16:55:04 -0700
>And, perhaps much of socalled "osteoarthritis " is actually an auto immune
>response, and not a case of "over use"???

Boy, I certainly would tend to believe this. We see it clear up in
dogs
when they're put on no-carb raw diets. Look at what can cause
inflammation:
wear, which might not happen if the joint fluid were healthy and the
bodyweight not excessive, autoimmune response, which easing the load
on the
pancreas will help, misalignment, which can be addressed with
chiropractic
and good movement habits...Then there's poor nutrition and lack of
supplementation, poor sleep, free radicals, and cortisol
overproduction
from stress.

ginny and Tomo, who says don't forget about changes in alignment from
orthopedic surgeries