From:
Marilyn Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Feb 2006 10:34:34 -0500
As I said earlier - I hold that man is not inherently bad or good. We are
just another animal, substantially more intelligent that others.

One of the reasons we are even on this list is that we are trying to go back
to a more natural way of eating since we as humans are slowly ruining our
food supplies (GMO, pesticides, additives, antibiotics, hormones, etc.,
etc.) and our environment. It is difficult to have positive thoughts about
our own species - I am speaking about the collective - the species, not the
individual.

Marilyn