From:
Greg Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Feb 2006 15:23:12 -0500
I got into paleo mainly from reading De Vany's blog but also because I
was in to weight training and found that the conventional dogma of
stuffing your face full of as much calories as possible couldn't be very
healthy long term (plus I don't like wasting money on food).  So I
sought the most efficient way to keep muscle on and feel good about my
diet.  Since I still consider myself to be a paleo rookie I am still a
little paranoid that I might need to add some more carbs in.  Intense
exercise is an every day thing for me and I am naturally lean to begin
with.  If anything I'm considering adding some ground quinoa or amaranth
to my nut flour pumpkin bread that I like to snack on with meals.  Or
maybe I should just eat more fruit.

Intermittent fasting works well for me, on days where I fast I feel very
alert and productive.  Curious to hear other people's experience with this.

-Greg