From:
Ken Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 17:25:51 -0700
Hello,

I second that.

Fat kills hunger.

I strongly recommend you go to any bookstore and buy "Protein Power" for $5.99 -
or if you want to splurge, you can get the more recent and more paleo book by
the same people called "Protein Power Life Plan" (which is only in hard cover,
hence the "splurge" qualifier).

Either one will go a long way towards answering your questions (and neither one
contradicts Neanderthin, except perhaps to recognize that not everyone is going
to be rigorous).

PS  You stated: "I do okay with an occasional small pear or a few blueberries
once in awhile."  Great!  Blueberries are the more healthy fruits!  And frozen
ones are just as healthy as fresh ones, so you can have them year 'round.

--
Cheers,

Ken