From:
Justin Hasselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 10:14:10 CDT
>Stacie Tolen wrote:
>In addition, placing a few drops of tea tree oil in a bowl then pouring
>boiling water over it and breathing the steam from under a >towel, this can
>prevent and heal sinus and lung infection. NOT >recommended for kids. Tea
>tree oil is strong stuff, don't overdo it >and don't get it in your eyes.
>Have even heard of people treating >pneumonia like this.

I've heard of tea tree oil, but never tried it.  I've heard it works
wonders
when used topically on acne too.  The Life Extension Foundation
doesn't sell
tea tree oil though.  Got any ideas on where I may be able to get
some?  I
would prefer not to use the local health food stores b/c the people
there
drive me nuts.

Justin Hasselman