From:
Erin Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jul 1998 12:47:22 +0600
Since I started this WOE, about a year ago, I can no longer eat celery.  I
have eaten and loved it all of my life, but now my tounge and the inside of
my mouth get a very tingling sensation and numbness.  A very unpleasant
feeling.  I think it could be the pesticides.  It seems to be worst when I
eat it raw.  I gave it up.

Erin