Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 08:17:12 -0400
<< does it mean that any new email adress that i reply
to doesnt get automatically store in my adress book? >>

Hi Jean-Claude,

Yes, nothing will be automatically stored.  But you can easily store any
address you want.  If you're reading an email and want to add the address to
your address book, just click on TOOLS then ADD SENDER TO ADDRESS BOOK.
That's it :-)  Oh...one thing - in order to do this you must be viewing the
mail in the screen where the list of mail is in the top panel, and each post
as you click on it shows up in the bottom panel.  At the beginning of the
bottom panel you see TO:  then FROM:   then SUBJECT.  Just click once on
that and make sure it's highlighted before trying to add a name to your
address book. After you add the name, you can go ahead and view the mail any
way you wish.

I'm glad I could help; these programs can be frustrating at times.  Take
care.

  Siobhan