From:
Mike MacLeod <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 14:27:01 -0700
>> You are not going to BELIEVE this link!  Our friends at the ADA (American
>> Dietetic Association) say sugar doesn't make you fat.  Go to...
>>
>> http://www.eatright.org/feature/100198.html
>
>While reading this my jaw nearly hit the table!!!!!  Can they get away with
>this?  Sounds like criminally dangerous WRONG information this one......
>The sad part is people are going to take it for real, if it says so on the
>internet it must be true right?
>This comes from the dieticians association???????
>Unbelievable.......
>
>Christy

Our local ABC outlet did a short piece on "fad high-protein diets" a
few
weeks ago, noting how weird and strange they were and how everybody
should
be afraid of them, and had a snippet of Covert "Exercise is the
answer;
what's the question?" Bailey saying "sugar is not bad for you".

No surprise, since every time they mention GHB it's prefaced with "the
date-rape designer drug...", despite it being present in food
everywhere
and in the human body as a normal part of metabolism. Menawhile, their
adspace is filled with pharm products for every possible unwanted
state,
including, to my disbelief, "shyness disorder".

Mike