From:
Lynnet Bannion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 2009 07:35:43 -0600
On Thu, 27 Aug 2009 07:28:27 -0600, BRYAN CASH <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> I was 220 @ 5'9" and eating any and all crap. I have lost about 12 lbs.
> I want to get down to 175. I have been by the book now for about 4
> weeks. Just needing to know if I'm keeping to less than 50g will that
> work. Most of the carbs are from morning coffee and furits throughout
> the day. I have been doing crossfit every third day.
> New to paleo and looking for help. Thanks
12 pounds in 4 weeks is a really perfect weight loss.  If the weight falls
off you, it will tend to come back on just as fast.  The stuff you see in
the
ads about losing 30 pounds in 2 weeks is just BS.  To do that you'd have
to cut
off a leg or something.

Just give it some time.  The body is resistant to weight loss anyway (it's
trying
to save your life), so let it have a little time to get everything
reorganized for you.

And from reviewing diaries I kept when I went paleo and lost 30 pounds in
6 months, I would get all discouraged because "I just wasn't losing
weight" for a couple of weeks, then a few more pounds would come off in a
few days.  Then another little plateau, then another weight loss.  It
doesn't just go down by an even number of ounces per day.  We're not
machines.

So, keep it up.  You're doing fine.

	Lynnet