From:
Brenda Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Feb 2012 09:35:46 -0800
Aw, no huffing and puffing here on my part, Dedy!  If I took him out of context, mea culpa.  I just think it was inappropriate considering that some of us are already feeling a bit attacked in here!  There are a few unflattering and equally contentious "explainations" of evolution and/or the Big Bang Theory out there, too, but I have politely refrained from quoting them in the interest of others' feelings.  I guess I just expected the same courtesy.

Love,
Bren, who has a thicker skin than you might think ;)

Brenda...
'Christianity in 105 Words' is NOT Ray's "explaination" or even his words !!!
An --Anonymous--... quote... widely circulated on the web
SO much un-called for huffing and puffing...

Dedy