From:
Esben Brun <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 00:25:14 +0100
I am also cutting back on salt  -  I dont seem to crave it as much as before
i turned "paleo".

Some foods naturally taste "salty"  - like  spinach  or   tomatoes  or
onions  for example.
Very spicy food seems to need less salt  ( like curry  , or chili dishes).
On my  paleodiet -   without  all the  "BLAND-FILLER-STUFF"    (grains,
dairy, potatoes)  taking up preciuos   room,
I now eat much more varied and tasty foods  - I sure i gets MUCH  more
vitamins and minerals.

Perhaps   craving  for salt  is a symptom of  mineral-defiency
,  the body needing naturally  "salty" /  mineralrich foods.

Esben