From:
June Kamerling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2013 11:40:02 -0700
Hi Paula et al,
I was just about to order Lierre Kieth's book when I read a review of it on
Kindle/Amazon.
The woman who reviewed seemed to back HER info w/ facts.
She said Lierre's book was filled with incorrect info and was not
researched enough.

I've heard Lierre speak and was so impressed, but after reading the review
I decided
to hold back till I got better info. What do you think?

I know she is now an advocate for sustainable food, which I am as well, but
w/ all the books
on my list to read (not to mention articles) I don't want to spend time
reading something that
is not well researched.

Anyone????
Thanks, June

--
*June Kamerling
Pilates, personal trainer, massage therapist*