From:
Craig Coonrad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 12:32:33 -0700
My guess is that there's no population of peoples that couldn't tolerate
the inuit diet (char, caribou, seals), or put more simply meat and fish.

In the "Omega-3 connection." Stoll talks about inuit getting up to 30
grams of omega-3 fats a day. Imagine taking 60 fish oil capsules a day :)

When I'm not eating a lot of fish, I will take up to fifteen fish oil
capsules, but now I realize that's not very much.

Craig