From:
Jessica Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2008 09:46:36 -0400
Personally, I adore Cordain.  He put all the science out there for me and
that's what convinced me.  And I love that he's still doing on-going
research.

And I agree, eating LEAN meats is the way to go.  The animals our paleo
ancestors ate were NOT the big fat beasts we have today, therefore sticking
to lean meats is the best way to eat paleo, IMO.