From:
Geoffrey Purcell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2008 14:17:15 +0000
Try getting hold of fertilised eggs. You may digest them better if they're raw.
Ultimately, though, meats are a better source of protein/fat than eggs. I tend to agree with Loren Cordain who pointed out that eggs, in the era before agriculture/domestication, would have been a rare treat, not a staple of the diet.

Geoff> Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 07:13:23 -0700> From: [log in to unmask]> Subject: Re: eggs> To: [log in to unmask]> > On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 16:02:00 -0700, Kristina K. Carlton > <[log in to unmask]> wrote:> > > The question is will my body heal as long as I keep avoiding wheat but> > continue to eat eggs, or do I need to avoid eggs also to let my gut > > heal. I> > really miss eggs and if I could eat eggs then I could make mayonnaise > > which> > I also miss.> Usually people with celiac disease gradually regain the ability to eat > things> that they couldn't before, but it takes some time.> > You could try free-range duck eggs instead of chicken eggs and see if you> have the same problem. I don't seem to have a reaction to duck eggs, but > I'm> careful not to overdo it.> > You could try just mayonnaise and not eggs as themselves. There is only > one> egg in a cup of mayo, and you would use only a small amount each time,> so you may not have trouble with that egg. Also, sometimes people are > sensitive> to the whites of the eggs rather than the yolks, so you could try just > eating> the yolks or making mayo out of them.> > Lynnet
See the most popular videos on the web
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/115454061/direct/01/