From:
Rob Bartlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 02:57:08 -0500
> Wolcott does emphasize individual nutritional needs and
> getting the right "fuel mix" for each person.  I tend to agree with him
> here, as I am a strong proponent of biochemical individuality.

> It would be a worthwhile exercise for you to read the book and
> take the test to see what your type is and how you might modify your diet
> to improve it.

Jane,

I bought the book and started reading it.  I skimmed through the
questionnaire designed to identify one's metabolic type.  There are probably
enough questions and enough kinds of questions for some metabolic inferences
to be made.  But I wonder if responses are not subject to: guessing, not
knowing, answering what you think is the right answer as opposed to how you
really feel/behave etc...  I was looking for something a bit more
physiologically verifiable.

Rob