Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 10:23:11 +0000
    I have probably double to triple the amount of energy that I had before. And
I think that its partly due to increased sleep quality. I used to get up and
complain that I felt like a herd of elephants (or mastadons, to be paleo about
it) had been running around on me all night. Now I get up and feel wonderful,
and I have much more energy because I dont ache so badly . I think I might have
an undiagnosed allergy to something(probably grains) that is now resolved,but I
dont know for sure.
    Perhaps you should have a work-up by a doctor to see that nothing else is
going on, or that something like depression is not a factor. Modern life can be
singularly unfulfilling and there are times I want to go live in a cave and run
around naked with a sharp stick............except now I know Im not the only
one.
Chris