From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2012 06:32:01 -0500
Each day a selection of Kindle-only books are available free. The
list rotates, and they are available free only for a day. Many people
download all the free ones, so a free book will move up in the
bestseller rankings.

Anyone can install Amazon's Kindle for PC.

Today's free one is close to crap. Most Kindle-only books aren't much
better. Amazon has made it so easy to publish that quality has gone
out the window.

The cover and title are a ripoff of Cordain's book. I sent this to
him a couple days ago when it came out. His Wiley & Sons contact will
learn about it when he gets into work in a few hours.

http://www.amazon.com/Paleo-Diet-Simplified-Paleolithic-ebook/dp/B007GNOXW0

I'm having fun reviewing the Kindle-only paleo books that have
recipes. All except one that I have analyzed so far have simply taken
the recipes from the web. One set of five books was withdrawn within
hours of my posting my review. Apparently I shamed the author. See
all my reviews here:

<http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-reviews/A2MSB37YOTQPSR>http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-reviews/A2MSB37YOTQPSR

Votes that you found my reviews helpful would be much appreciated. I
will be doing more of them, but only ones with recipes. So you all
can review today's free one.

Don.