From:
Ken Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 14:48:13 -0700
On Thu, 14 Sep 2000 11:58:17 -0400, nervegas
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I did aerobics for awhile, then strength training, then both. I'm now off
>all exercise as it seemed that it didn't help that much, besides give me
>cravings (?).

Previously you stated:

"  I just wish for better muscle definition and to be in shape
enough not to huff and puff after a long flight of stairs."

If your aerobics and strength training did not give you better muscle
definition
and the ability to climb a long flight of stairs, then you are not
doing your
exercise correctly.

One "popular" mistake is to exercise too much - 3 to 4 times a week is
plenty.

Here is one exercise that will definitely solve the problem of huffing
and
puffing after a long flight of stairs:

- Climb a long flight of stairs 3-4 times a week for 30 minutes a day.

--
Cheers,

Ken