From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2006 16:08:34 -0800
On Dec 18, 2006, at 12:34 PM, DS wrote:

> i just noticed your email address.. paleobabe. hahaahah.
>
> thanks for the tip. ill just assume cold cuts are processed?
>
> i know little about food (and I know that is a silly question) but
> I'm learning a lot from this list and cordain's books.

Well, the photo showed three items: one, clearly beef tongue, plain,
and another what looks to be beef roast slices. The third could be
roast pork loin, rolled up before roasting. There is the possibility
that none of these are too messed up. What you want to watch for is
smoked, cured, pickled, spiced, etc. These basic cold cuts appear to
be just that: cooked only.

ginny

All stunts performed without a net!