From:
Lynnet Bannion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 16:43:55 -0700

> I only found it once - in a supermarket in Saskatchewan. (!!)
> It tasted good to me, and took very little time to soak. Probably never
> see it again, as I'm now living in French Canada. :(
>
> It must be paleo, so easy to make.

A Minnesotan told me how to serve Lutefisk.  Once you get the
fish soaked and gently simmered,  put a layer of boiled potatoes
on the plate, then a little lutefisk, then hot cream sauce and top it off
with lots of butter, salt and pepper.   Yum.  (not paleo).  You hardly
even taste the Lutefisk :-)  At least that's the way he liked it.

    Lynnet