From:
Robert Kesterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2008 10:24:58 -0500
On Fri, 09 May 2008 09:54:35 -0500, Ashley Moran <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> I can manage that much.  I'm happy to miss fruit most of the time (too
> much makes me feel groggy) although I have an annual addiction to
> strawberries and cherries.  I think about 1/3 of my food spending last
> summer went on these two plants.  I've missed the boat this year, but
> maybe next March / April I'll try living off meat and greens for a few
> weeks.

I'm hoping to make my fruit consumption more seasonal (not to mention
cheaper), by planting an orchard.  I started planting two years ago. I
should be getting some fruit this year (the nectarine tree is full of
little fruits), and maybe a few nuts as well.

--
   Robert Kesterson