Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 1997 21:48:07 -0700
Actually, I take the fish oil supplements anyway, just because
> that at worst it's useless but is probably beneficial.
>
> I think it goes without saying that you will monitor your blood
> lipids closely as you go along.  I do think that it makes good
> sense to go, cautiously, with what feels right for your body.
>
> Todd Moody

Todd:
       Thankyou for your kind and thoughtful post.  It is very good
information and very encouraging and cheering.

       I will certainly do the fish oil [you're right:couldn't hurt] but
I don't I don't know if the Garlic Police will let me eat any more than
I am eating now.  I am inordinately fond of garlic and eat large
amounts.   I even received a gift for one Mother's Day, of a little
grinder that I fill with garlic chips and carry in my purse so that I
can add garlic to **everything** when eating out. For Xmas I get gifts
from my  kids of large garlic braids to hang in kitchen.
         Anyone who tells me to eat more garlic must be right about
everything else!!!

Thanks again your very welcome response.