From:
Paul Sand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 12:43:39 +0200
I think you're talking to me so:
I'm at 8% of body fat at the moment. I eat a lot 3500 - 5000 cal a day.
Month should be plenty to lose your weight.
1. It depends on how I feel usually I need to eat more carbs every few days.
If I'm just starting to feel shaky and stressed out I eat more carbs in the
evening. I prefer to be slightly undercarbed most of the time
2. Starchy staff (potatoes, starchy veggies) work best for me. I cannot
stand fruits except small amounts (half an apple every few days)
3. I think lowering my fat intake (below 75%)  and upping protein resulted
in drastic body fat loss. I lost my middle body fat without decrease in
bodyweight.
I prefer to stay within 50-75% of calories from fat and below 5% from carbs,
rest - protein. I also vary my cal intake on a daily basis.

But... it works for me and it took me a while to figure it out but it may
completely not work for you. IMO 1400 cals is too low. Being on a very high
fat diet my calorie intake was lower (around 2500 cals) and I was gaining
weight. Your other health problems may interfere with your weight loss.I
also read (any researches?) than women need more carbs than man.

Paul Sand