From:
"Anna L. Abrante" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 00:40:57 EDT
In a message dated 8/25/99 10:26:21 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Susan Kline writes:

>  This seems straightforward enough to me. Dr. Zovluck has earned a D.C. and
>  D.D., and has a "medical" degree from abroad, but is not pretending to have
>  a U.S. M.D. It seems to me that he has the right to call himself "Dr."
three
>  times over.

Yes, that's what he says.

With respect to what you said in your post Susan,
I know what you're saying...but just keep in mind that because he "says" he
is something..does not mean he is.  We base our trust of his knowledge
on how he delivers information.  He did not deliver his information well, to
say the least, so I for one doubt his credentials.  I am admittedly more
cynical than most though, so I may not be 100% right either.

If there is someone that has personal knowledge and can verify this man's
training, then fine, (and Mr. Karas has done that, in his own way), but if
YOU don't have first hand knowledge, then for your
own health, don't take his words, nor anyone else's, as gospel, stay
objective,
particularly when it comes to practices that have the potential to hurt you.

Anna 8-)