Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 07:15:06 -0800
Dear Gerard,

Someone on the list, was it Kirt, uses a lo tech dehydrator, just a fan!

I could send you one from the local K Mart.<grin>

You know, they can be difficult to find even here. I have had best luck in
the months just before Christmas as they have stocked up on everything to
sell for the holidays.

Perhaps you could find one thru a catalog??

Mary

>It is very difficult to get a dehydrator here in Ireland.
>I've tried numerous stores and they've never heard of them.

Educate before you vaccinate
www.909shot.com
www.access1.net/via
www.gti.net/truegrit