From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 07:35:07 -0500
On Fri, 5 Mar 1999, ~ Rainah ~ wrote:

> I'm running into some problems and I need some guidence...1st have any
> of yo ever read Hulda Regrhr Clarks "The Cure For All Diseases"?  In
> this book she, well she scares the hell out of you, there is parasites
> in all meats, aflatoxins on just about everything(fruits and nuts
> especially) Toxins in this and toxins in that.  I am so freaked ot I
> don't know what to do...my question is do and of you concerned about
> parasites?

I am concerned about parasites, but I think Hulda Clark may be
the scariest parasite of all.  Seriously, I try to keep an open
mind but I think this woman is a fruitcake.  She runs a "cancer
clinic" just south of the border in Mexico -- I wonder why that
is -- and I know someone who took his dying mother there.  The
experience was nightmarish.

It's true that aflatoxins can be found on most nuts, though.  But
I am not aware of any positive correlation between nut
consumption and disease; quite the contrary.  Likewise, I would
look for independent information about parasites in meat before
getting upset.

Yes, protein increases calcium needs, but there are plenty of
good sources of calcium.  Sardines are an excellent source.
Sesame tahini is also good, and is very tasty.

Todd Moody