From:
Andrew Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 2003 06:34:49 -0800
After all the encouragement I received from the list,
I've gone ahead and just started eating paleo. I had
planned to wait until after the holidays, but I figure
that overall it will be healthier to eat mostly paleo
with a few holiday treats than to continue for another
month on a high-carb diet that's making me feel awful.

I had a great breakfast of a 3-egg shrimp omelette and
bacon; I had planned to have an orange, too, but was
full enough that I just set that aside for a snack
later.

Thanks again for all the help!

Drew

=====