From:
"Kristina K. Carlton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 2009 09:17:13 -0500
Leaky gut is one theory but it would cause a food intolerance (delayed
allergy) which I assume your husband has? Did he have an ELISA, Alcat???

Of course many doctors don't believe there is such a thing as a delayed food
allergy. You are either allergic (anaphylactic shock, etc.) or you are not.
I personally bloat up horribly from pork, beef, buffalo, lamb and more plus
retain fluid. Some doctors would not call that an allergy or even believe in
leaky gut. Those that do believe in leaky gut say it is caused by fungal
and/or bacterial overgrowth "poking holes in your gut" which then allows
larger than normal food particles to slip through causing the reaction.

I used to get the ELISA test, did the rotation, etc. then read the article
below. I stopped getting tested after reading this.
http://www.healingnaturallybybee.com/articles/allergy4.php

I hope this helps.

Kristina