From:
Marilyn Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 06:45:42 -0500
Another way of obtaining Omega 3 would be from bottled cold pressed oils
like that from Omega Nutrition and Udo Erasmus. These should be bought
refreigerated and used fairly soon after (perhaps as a salad dressing). If
you do not use it very often it should be frozen. I have some Erasmus
Ultimate Oil Blend which, although frozen, is very runny - indicative of
intact omega 3 and 6s and can be quickly put to use. I add oil in a tuna
salad mix (along with tahini) for my sandwiches (non-paleo).

Another excellent O3 source are flax seeds. I take about a quarter of a cup
of them which I process in a coffee grinder and mix into my buckwheat
pancake mix along with an omega 3 egg and some skim milk. However, I mill my
own flour so it's as fresh as can possibly be. BUT, that of course is non-paleo.

http://www.omeganutrition.com/
http://www.udoerasmus.com/productmain.htm

Marilyn