Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 17:36:36 -0400
Mary C. posted this:
I saw your fiber quiz in a women's fitness magazine....very informative. I
also saw that your book is due out this fall....Will it be in book stores
and on Amazon? I am very interested.

My reply:
Glad you liked my article, must have been in Muscle & Fitness Hers.  Here
are more articles I have out on the stands:

*  HERB COMPANION, Jan. 2002: Ode to the Onion
*  OXYGEN WOMEN'S FITNESS, Feb. 2002:  Your Kitchen's Little Helpers
*  HERBS FOR HEALTH:  March, 2002:  Coffee alternatives (not sure exact
title but it's on the stands now)

My book is in the works and I have miles of recipes to edit and analyze.  It
won't be done for another 4 months (my part that is!)  It is scheduled for
publication in January 2003, by J. Wiley & Sons (Cordain's publisher).

I hope to have  web site up in the next couple of months, with pictures,
articles, and more!  E-mail me privately if you want to be on my list for
notification when the web site is ready.

By the way, there is an article on Paleo diet by Cordain in the most recent
issue of ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE.  Check it out.  There is a very curt mention
of paleo diet on page 44 of the Feb. issue of OXYGEN Women's Fitness, next
to a picture of Jennifer Aniston.  It says "The publicity Zone"  and goes on
to speak poorly about the zone and various other diets--- including
something called "The Paleotech Diet."  Is this diet technical???? :_) It
says, "Creator, nutritionist Oz Garcia, encourages followers to return to
their caveman roots.  Lots of meat, fish, and vegetables.  What do they
avoid?  Bages. cereal, pasta---basically an starchy carbs.  Sound
familiar....."

Oh well, we'll never be full mainstream and it's probably a good thing!

Back to the chopping block!

Rachel