From:
Emiliano Bussolo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2012 09:46:00 +0100
Why do we need to agree upon the particulars of the
>"origins" when it just makes plain ol' sense to eat this way??
>
>Love,
>Bren, the resident moron

Because if one denies evolution implicitly denies the very foundation of the
paleo theory: that humans evolved eating certain stuff rather than other
stuff and therefore are better suited to keep on eating that way. It is very
simple and crystal clear. So if someone believes in creationism, noah's ark,
water from mars, earth being 6.000 year old and the like is obviously free
to do so, but please go debate those issues in the right ML - which is
clearly NOT this one.

I feel like that if every time the word evolution is brought about a
discussion rises about age of the earth and stuff we'll never progress (or
should I say "evolve"...). Please accept that behind paleo eating there's
paleonthology, archeology and more -logies that imply the evolutionary
theory. You don't believe in it? Fine with me, but please let's not go over
the same arguments all over again every time.

 --

 Sponsor:
 Pasqua a Riccione bimbi gratis fino a 5 anni all'hotel Club sul Mare, pensione completa con pranzo pasquale incluso, da Euro 73 in matrimoniale