From:
gerard farrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 1998 01:16:08 +0100
Kent Multer wrote:

> > > Can anyone here give me a quickie explanation of the difference
between
> > the
> > > two types

You see, when there is a lot of sugar in the bloodstream, it feeds the
yeast in the gut and intestines and causes havoc. You know the way if you
add sugar to yeast when making bread it causes the bread to rise, well the
same thing happens if there's too much sugar in the body. The results can
be 'Thrush' or 'Boils'.

Well, I think a person with Type 2 diabetes can do very well on a Paleodiet
but a person with the first Type, i.e  Insulin dependent diabetes, should
try and reduce the amount of insulin taken, only under the care of a Doc.
who is knowledable about Low Carb.Diets. I don't think, Aaron, you should
get that involved, that the person's health was completely in YOUR hands.
Yes, by all means, explain to them that there are ways too decrease their
amount of insulin intake, by reducing carbs, but make sure they're NOT
doing it under YOUR care.

Anyway I'm going to bed now as I have two matchsticks helping to keep my
eyes open. Sorry for any mispelling, but I'm just too tired to check over
everything and also any grammer.

But I'm expecting to be nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize for this
contribution to the Paleolist. If I get it remember I'll pretend I never
heard of any of you, HaHaHaha.

BTW, did you hear about the Irish farmer who won the Nobel Peace Prize?
For being OUT STANDING IN HIS OWN FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goodnight,

Gatsby

hbn@tine