From:
"~ Rainah ~" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 07:17:26 -0500
Hi everybody,
I'm running into some problems and I need some guidence...1st have any
of yo ever read Hulda Regrhr Clarks "The Cure For All Diseases"?  In
this book she, well she scares the hell out of you, there is parasites
in all meats, aflatoxins on just about everything(fruits and nuts
especially) Toxins in this and toxins in that.  I am so freaked ot I
don't know what to do...my question is do and of you concerned about
parasites?  She says all meat should be well cooked.  I hate well
cooked...She says nuts can be loaded with aflatoxins which can cause
liver damage, nuts were a large part of my diet.  Right now I don't know
what to eat being the purist that I am...and that's not good because and
here is my 2nd question...I just can't seem to put on any weight no
matter how much I eat, I don't want to eat to much meat which is what I
crave because I have read that it (protein) will cause calcium loss, I'm
taking a calcium supplement now, will that take care of it or I don't
know, what?  I've been going to an accupuncturist, for my hot flashes, I
am yin deficient with heat, too much information...I just would like to
know how much meat, how much fat, how much vegetables, how much fruit,
nuts, can I , should I eat to put a little meat on my bones and what
about the thret of parasites?  What about the calcium issue?