From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 12:14:08 MDT

To which Todd Moody wrote:

>I'd like to see the data on this...

This data was not obtained by Cordain but quoted by Cordain and I'm
not sure
he cited all neccesary information to hunt the study down.  I think
this
general idea has a lot to do with Cordain's emphasis on watching how
much
protein you do eat, that too much is a bad thing.  Still, even with
the
acidic residue of protein in the mix, Americans are clearly more at
risk for
osteoporosis; just look at how many elderly Americans have it.

I'll ask around and see if I can get some more info on this study.
I'd like
to see it myself.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO