From:
Thomas Seay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 10:54:42 -0700
Ardeith,

Obviously my inquiry was not aimed at somebody that
JUST eats meat, vegetables and fruit and eliminates
wheat.  Your case would be an example of someone who
just adopts a broad dietary change.  I am talking
about people who go into extreme details about their
diet.  I did not accuse EVERYONE on this list of being
that way.

Thomas

=====
Thomas Morgan Seay