Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2007 15:02:27 -0500
Hi, I was a member of this list a few years ago.  I've recently
rejoined.  Good to be here again.

I have a question.  For health and therapy reasons, we're looking at
getting a home spa/hot tub.  I need the heated water to work with
relaxing tendons drawing up from RSD, among other things.  Does anyone
here have an idea of how the various chemical treatments might be from
a paleo-healthful perspective?  For water treatment we're probably
looking at a bromine treatment with periodic use of an oxidizer
shocker like Monopersulfate, and to balance pH, sodium
carbonate/sodium bisulfate, and combined with the bromine would be an
ozone generator, either corona discharge or UV light.

Thanks,
Ro